Yield: 6-8 servings
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 bell peppers, diced
1 onion, diced
2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
4 oz (half brick) cream cheese
1 jar salsa
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 bottle enchilada sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small saute pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add in bell peppers and onions and cook for 5-7 minutes or until tender. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, black beans, cream cheese, ½ the jar of salsa and ½ cup cheese. Add in the cooled vegetable mixture and mix until combined.
- Fill each tortilla with ⅓ -½ cup of filling and roll tightly. Place each enchilada close to one and other in a baking dish.
- Top with ⅓-½ cup enchilada sauce or additional salsa and remaining ½ cup cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese has melted and enchiladas are bubbly.