Yield: 4-6 servings
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 bag riced cauliflower (or place a head of cauliflower in the food processor and pulse until rice consistency forms)
1/2 cup edamame, fresh or frozen, unshelled
1 cup mixed vegetables (I used frozen carrots, peas, corn and green beans) – whatever is easiest or you have on hand!
1 teaspoon ginger (fresh-minced or dried)
1/2 Tablespoon garlic, minced
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup honey
1-2 teaspoons siracha/ hot sauce – if you want it spicy!
- In a large saute pan heat olive oil on medium heat. Add in the eggs and scramble, cutting eggs into small pieces as they cook.
- Once eggs are done, add in the veggies and saute for 3-5 minutes or until they begin to brown. Stir occassionally and cook for another 3 minutes on high heat.
- In a small bowl mix sauce ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Pour sauce over veggies and mix until coated. (If you like more sauce, add another 1-2 Tablespoons of soy sauce while cooking).
- Once veggies are cooked through and sauce has reduced, serve! (Should be another 2-3 minutes)