Yield- 18-20 squares
3/4 cup honey
3/4 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy) – can also sub almond, cashew or sunflower seed butter
4 cups puffed rice cereal
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- In a large pot heat the honey on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil the honey for 2-3 minutes, then add the peanut butter and mix to combine.
- Turn off heat and add the puffed rice. Carefully mix to coat evenly.
- Pour into a 9×13 pan and press into an even layer.
- Drizzle the bars with the melted chocolate and cool for 10-15 minutes before cutting into squares.