Yield: 10-12 cookies
3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
4 tablespoons maple syrup (sub: honey, agave)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix the coconut oil, egg, maple syrup, vanilla and salt until well combined.
- Add in the baking soda and almond flour and mix until a dough forms.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop onto a cookie tray (I used a decent sized ice cream scoop) about 1 inch apart and bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on a wire rack and enjoy!
The cookies should still be a little gooey when coming out of the oven. If you are using a smaller 1 tablespoon cookie scoop, bake for 7-9 minutes instead.
Yum ❤ I'm a big fan!