Yield: 1-2 cups
4 apples, cored and cubed (any kind works! use your favorite)
1 cup water
1/2 tsp each: cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg
2-3 Tablespoons maple syrup (honey also works, sweeten to your taste)
- In a sauce pot, combine all ingredients and stir until incorporated.
- Cook over medium-low heat for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once apples are softened and somewhat broken down, place the sauce into a blender.
- Blend on high for 1-2 minutes or until completely smooth.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.