Yield: 3-4 cups
1/2 cup honey
1/3 olive oil, melted butter or coconut oil
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
2 oranges, juiced and zested
3 cups oats
1/4 cup chia, flaxseeds or hemp seeds
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds or pistachios
1/2 cup dried cranberries, cherries or apricots
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix together the honey, oil, cocoa powder, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, orange juice and zest until smooth.
- Add in the oats and seeds. Stir to evenly coat the mixture.
- Spread the mix evenly onto a greased baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Sprinkle on the dried fruit and toss to combine. Let the granola cool completely before storing in an airtight container.