Yield: 12-16 cookies
6 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup maple syrup
1 Tbsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
3 1/2 cup almond flour
1 cup chocolate chips (or chopped chocolate bar)
1/2 cup mini marshmallows
1/2 cup graham crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together coconut oil, eggs, maple syrup and vanilla until combined.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the salt, baking soda and almond flour.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until a dough forms.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, mini marshmallows and graham cracker crumbs.
- Scoop 2 Tbsp sized balls onto a greased sheet pan and bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden.