Yield: 4-6 servings
4-6 apples (any kind)
1 1/2 cup oats
1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
3-4 Tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut apples in half (vertically through the core). Scoop out the seeds and place apples on a lined baking pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together oats, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and butter until well combined.
- Pour 2-3 Tbsp of the oat mixture into/onto each apple.
- Cover with aluminum foil or a lid and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the top and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the apples are soft and the crumble is crispy. Serve with ice cream!