Yield: 4-6 servings
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, diced
3-4 celery stalks, diced
2-3 large carrots, diced
2 tsp oregano, dried
2-3 cups rotisserie chicken,shredded
10 cups chicken stock
1 lemon, zested and juiced
2 cups pasta, cooked
½ cup feta, crumbled
Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large soup pot, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Cook garlic, onion, celery and carrots for 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally until soft.
- Add in the chicken, stock, lemon juice and zest.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer on low heat for 25-30 minutes.
- Add in pasta and feta, season with salt and pepper to taste.